Monday, July 12, 2004

Ben Wheatley

Next up is Ben Wheatley, one half of Mrandmrswheatley, perhaps the busiest mind poisoners on the web at the moment. Their work smacks of stunted genius, if the internet were cinema they would almost certainly be James Bond Baddies (or Ooompahloompahs at the very least)


mrandmrswheatley.co.uk
1) What are your three biggest influences?
Fear – Food – Time (as in it running out)

2) Earliest memory?
Red walls

3) The funniest pub tale you can recall...
I laughed and shat myself, went to the toilet to get rid of my soiled kecks and in the hidey hole that I was going to use I found another pair of discarded kecks.

4) When and where were you happiest?
Here now

5) If you could erase one memory (of your own) what would it be?
I wouldn’t

6) Whats the best bit of Tv you have seen in the last year?
first episode of monkey dust

7) Why do you do what you do?
Because that’s all I can do

8) What is the single biggest life changing coincidence/incident you can remember?
Meeting Amy

9) Any near death experiences?
Passed out at a party in a warehouse in winter, woke up violently shivering with ice on the inside of the windows. Found my mate wrapped in a carpet on the floor.

10) Whilst on that subject, what happens when we die?
Nothing, much the same as when we are alive

11) Ok, desert Island scenario, what would be your two luxuries?
A radio (for bbc) and teh interweb (could tune into radio on web I spose but don’t like listening on the computer)

12) Most hated media format (besides purile blogs...)
I’m fearing digital paper…and it’s not even here yet

13) Top hangover cure...
Solpadine – legal crack

14) Favourite tipple?
Solpadine

15) One wish, what is it?
To have enough cash to get on with my stuff