Monday, July 12, 2004

Brian Mung

Well well ladies and gentlemen, our first reply has been recieved and its from none other than twisted evil web genius Brian Mung!

Brianmung.com

1) What are your three biggest influences?
My mum - your mum - gravity

2) Earliest memory?
Being fascinated by my own black urine

3) The funniest pub tale you can recall...
Three pubs walk into a rabi.

4) When and where were you happiest?
When I thought up the rabi gag

5) If you could erase one memory (of your own) what would it be?
That hideous mpeg of a guy sticking two AA batteries up his urethra.

6) Whats the best bit of Tv you have seen in the last year?
John Leslie crying

7) Why do you do what you do?
Attention

8) What is the single biggest life changing coincidence/incident you can
remember?
Finding out that my father and mother had both swapped gender shortly after
my birth and were in fact my mother and my father. They told me in front of
all my friends at a bowling alley on my sixteenth birthday.

9) Any near death experiences?
4.

10) Whilst on that subject, what happens when we die?
We go to heaven to spend an eternity in the loving bosom of our lord Jesus
Christ who upon the cross, died for all our sins. HAHA.

11) Ok, desert Island scenario, what would be your two luxuries?
Gun & Monkey

12) Most hated media format (besides purile blogs...)
Shouting

13) Top hangover cure...
400 lemons - to be eaten in quick succession

14) Favourite tipple?
Gin out the kettle - also excellent for dealing with those unwanted
pregnancies

15) One wish, what is it?
Massive thumbs that I had to drag around behind me.